- You said you'd come,why did you renege on your promise? 你说你要来的，为什么要背信弃义?
- It says firmly that the EU must not renege on its promise. 报告非常坚定地声称欧盟一定不会食言。
- You said you'd come, why did you renege on your promise? 你说你要来的，为什么要背信弃义?
- One can congratulate oneself on one's victories. 一个人也可以自己庆祝自己的胜利。
- renege on one's promise 违背诺言;破坏约定;食言
- I'm going to call on one of my former classmates. 我要去看望我的一位老同学。
- Success usually attends on one’s effort. 成功常伴随努力而来。
- Whereas,I can't feel relieved with If I owe or irrealizable for others，renege on a promise. 而我，最无法释怀的是我对别人的亏欠与食言，无法兑现的承诺。
- He kept s promise and arrived exactly in time. 他遵守诺言，准时到达。
- Our garden is bordered on one side by a stream. 我们的花园有一边以小河为界。
- Current looked, although public opinion xiong xiong, but both sides and not give up and renege on a promise meaning. 当前看，尽管民意汹汹，但双方并无罢手和反悔之意。
- Please write on one side of the paper only. 请写在这张纸的一面上。
- The one-year-old boy cannot stand on one leg. 这1岁的小男孩还不会单腿站。
- Write on one side of the paper only. 只在纸的一面写字。
- Any more colourful candidate could renege on a deal. 任何不同政见的候选人都可能就此交易而报复。
- Friendship should not be all on one side. [谚]友谊靠双方。
- He has never reneged on a promise. 他从来不食言。
- Despite NUMA's promise, one of the immediate challenges it has to surmount is its image of being a relatively untested niche technology. 尽管NUMA充满希望，但它须马上克服的挑战就是它的形象，即相对而言它是尚未经过实践证明的一项专门技术。
- Jane:You can't renege on what you represented over the phone. 你不能否决电话上的提议.
- Their fame rests entirely on one record. 他们完全是靠著一张唱片出的名。