- Our team has chalked up a record score for the season. 我们队已取得该季度最佳得分记录。
- Who is going to score for both sides? 谁来为双方记分?
- I'm under contract to teach here for one year. 我按照聘约要在这里教一年书。
- The thief was put into prison for one year. 小偷被监禁一年。
- Our team have chalk up a record score for the season. 我们队已取得该季度最佳得分记录。
- Compulsive drinking is bad for one' s health. 不加节制的饮酒有害健康。
- He was exiled from the country for one year. 他被放逐一年。
- Will you score for us when we play? 我们打球时你给我们记分好吗?
- We will lease you the house for one year. 我们将把这房子租给你一年。
- Our school 's only famous for one thing: rugby. 我们学校只有橄榄球出名
- For one week the price will be500 dollar. 住一星期租金是500美元。
- These tickets are available for one month only. 这些票的有效期只有一个月。
- The team from Germany will most likely wind up with a score of 34-17 to the Egypt 's team. 德国队多半会最后以34比17的比分战胜埃及队。
- For one reason or another, she committed suicide. 不知什么原因，她自杀了。
- For one thing they keep the water clean. 一方面，他们可以保持水的清洁。
- Who is keeping the score for this match. 记下比分。
- The screen was all dark save for one bright spot. 除一个光点外屏幕上一片黑暗。
- Do you know who wrote the score for this film? 你知道是谁为这部电影写的配乐吗?
- The ticket is valid for one month. 这票子一个月内有效。
- The piece is scored for piano and strings. 这是为钢琴、弦乐器谱的曲子。