- How can I persuade you of my sincerity? 我如何能够让你相信我的诚意？
- How can you justify your rude behaviour? 你怎能为你粗鲁的行为辩护？
- How much do all these figures stack up to? 这些数字的总和是多少？
- How long will our food supplies hold out? 我们的储粮还能维持多久?
- Er, how do you spell 'September'? 嗯，你会拼写‘september’吗?
- A How about di er tonight, Paul? 今晚一起去吃晚餐怎么样，保罗?
- How it thundered o\'er the tide! 炮声在滚滚浪潮上震荡；
- How am I going to get out of this jam? 我怎样才能摆脱困境呢？
- How can we divert her thoughts from her sad loss? 我们怎样才能使他不再想到她可悲的损失？
- How much do they stand to lose by this merger? 这次合并，他们要遭受多大损失？
- It is how laughable to this name of dog! 给狗起这个名字多可笑！
- How can I get shut of such an unwelcome duty? 我自发以才能逃脱掉这个令人如此计厌的差事呢？
- How can I worm out of giving that report? 我怎么逃脱不做那个报告呢？
- How could he get his heavy box up all those stairs? 这么重的箱子他是怎么抬上楼的？
- How odd they have gone through the eccentric thing! 他们经历了多么离奇古怪的事！
- How pleasant it is to dine on Chinese food! 吃上中餐是多么令人愉快啊！
- The problem is how we are to get the raw material. 问题是我们怎样得到原材料。
- How can I drive away these feelings of sadness? 我该怎样做才能驱散忧伤？
- How do you get start in that line of work? 你是怎么开始干那一行的？
- How much did your new bicycle set you back? 你的新自行车花掉了你多少钱？