- Fatso leaned over to whisper in her ear. 胖子欠身对她耳语几句。
- Did she whisper in your ear at the meeting? 开会时, 她跟你私下交谈了吗?
- A ghostly voice whispering in sb's ear 在某人耳边低语的幽灵般的声音
- On his wedding day, Dr.Stoddard whispered in Mrs.Thompson’s ear, “Thank you, Mrs.Thompson, for believing in me.You made me feel important and showed me that I could make a difference. 举行婚礼那天，斯托达德博士对汤普森夫人耳语说，“谢谢你信任我，汤普森夫人，你让我感受到自我优秀，并且给我展示了：我可以大有作为。”
- It's bad manners to whisper in company. 当著别人窃窃私语是不礼貌的行为。
- whisper;whisper in sb's ear 耳语
- It is a bold mouse that nestles in the cat’s ear. 初生牛犊不怕虎。
- whisper in sb's ear 凑到某人的耳边低声说话
- The wind was whispering in the trees. 一阵风穿过树林沙沙作响。
- They speaks in whisper in case they shall be heard. 他们细声说话，怕别人听见。
- Don't put trust in sb who always change his mind! 别信任那些总改变主意的人!
- They speak in whisper in case they shall be heard. 他们细声说话，怕别人听见。
- You cannot make a silk purse out of a SOW S ear. 母猪耳不能做成丝钱包。
- You cannot make a silk purse out of a sow?s ear. 乌鸦窝里出不了凤凰。
- It is bad manners to whisper in company. 在众人面前窃窃私语是不礼貌的行为。
- She drew me aside and whispered in my ear. 她把我拉到一旁，对我耳语。
- The winds of change whisper in the trees. 树林中的风在说悄悄话。
- The trees that whisper in the evening . 树林在黄昏时分的低语.
- The children were whispering in the corner. 孩子们正在角落里低声耳语。
- To believe in sb is to have confidence in sb and trust him. 表示的是对某人有信心,信任某人。