- which said CAMBRIDGE. 牌子上面写着“剑桥”。
- Came to online shopping, which said that the, the do's are done. 有些父母当他们的孩子被诊断有听力损失时吓坏了。
- A man got an invitation to a party which said “ Red Tie Only”. 一个男人收到聚会的邀请信，上面写着：只能寄红色领带。
- There was a large sign just outside the door which said,"Danger! Keep out! 大门外有一个大标志,写着:“危险!勿近!
- Which said unto God, Depart from us: and what can the Almighty do for them? 他们向神说,离开我们吧。又说,全能者能把我们怎吗样呢。
- Boring Came to online shopping, which said that the, the do's are done. 一天下来，觉得这些人疯疯癫癫，行事出人意料，可算大开眼界。
- Which says we may always be in the same place? 说我们永远在一起的那个誓言?
- They sent a message to King Gamani, which said, "We are all your elders. 他们给国王伽摩尼送去了信函，上面说：“我们都比你年长。
- Which say, Stand by thyself, come not near to me; for I am holier than thou. 且对人说，你站开吧，不要挨近我，因为我比你圣洁。
- "If current trends continue in the next year or two Britain will import more manufactures than she exports for the first time since the 16th century," said Cambridge economist John Eatwell. “这种趋势要是再持续一两年，英国就要打破它从十六世纪以来的记录，而使制成品进口超过了它的出口。”这是剑桥大学经济学家约翰·伊特威尔的话。
- In front of them is a notice which says "No parking". 在他们前面有一公告,上面写有“禁止停车”。
- There is a sign which says,"We Call For and Deliver. 招牌上写着:“我们负责接送。
- Have you read the sign on the wall which says "No Smoking"? 你读了墙上“禁止抽烟”的告示了吗?
- Can you see the sign there which says"CROSS BY SUBWAY"? 您看见那儿的标志了吗?
- And Peter remembered the word of Jesus, which said unto him, Before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice. And he went out, and wept bitterly. 彼得想起耶稣所说的话，鸡叫以先，你要三次不认我。他就出去痛哭。
- The Representative cited a proverb, most probably an Arabic one, which said "you cannot clap with one hand". 该代表引用了一个谚语,很可能还是一个阿拉伯的谚语,即“孤掌难鸣”。
- He deceived the girl with a false visiting card which says he is the director of the company. 他用一张假名片欺骗姑娘，说他是这家公司的董事长。、
- Inside the coat there is a label which says that it is made in Italy. 外套里面有一条标签，说明是意大利制造的。
- They'd put a little message in the newspaper, which said who they were, and what kind of person they wanted to meet. 他们会在报纸上登出来一则消息用来介绍自己并且把觅偶的要求也写进去。
- The truman doctrine---that is, the united states would support any country which said it was fighting with. 杜鲁门主义,是说美国将支持任何与共产主义做斗争的国家。