- I often recall my childhood which is dead and gone. 我常常回想起我那早已逝去的童年。
- Which is the most interesting subject for you? 哪个科目对你来说最有趣？
- He is which is rare for him, in a bad temper. 他在发脾气，这对他来说是很少见的。
- He leads a life (which is) free from care. 他过着无忧无虑的生活。
- Water, which is a clear liquid, has many uses. 水是一种透明的液体,有许多用途。
- He lives in the house which is opposite ours. 他住在我们对面的那栋房子里。
- I really can't tell which is which. 我实在看不出哪个是哪个。
- He speaks in a muffled voice which is not clear. 他说话闷声闷气的，让人听不清楚。
- Which is your favourite subject? 你最喜欢哪个科目?
- China has a coastline which is studded with islands. 中国有一个岛屿星罗棋布的海岸线。
- Which is more interesting to you? 你觉得哪个更有趣?
- That valour which is not found on prudence call rashness. 未经深思熟虑的勇武只能称作轻率。
- The courier posted up a list of ski run, which is open. 服务员贴出列明已开放的滑雪道的告示。
- Scout out the land and see which is the best place for our battle lines. 察看一下地形，看哪个地方最适合做我们的部署战线。
- Let's tag the disk now or else we'll forget which is which. 我们先给这些磁盘加上标签吧，不然我们就记不清哪个是哪个了。
- His new job has several pluses, one of which is a large salary. 他的新工作有几个好处,其中之一是薪水高。
- Greatness is an eminence, the ascent to which is steep and lofty. 伟大是一种声誉，攀登上去是陡峭而险峻的。
- Secular music refers to music which is not religious. 世俗音乐是指非宗教的音乐。
- The mayor has a mace which is held as a sign of authority. 市长的权杖是权威的象征。
- There go my two sons. Can you guess which is the elder? 那是我的两个儿子.;你能猜出哪个大吗?