- The tumble hurt him badly. 这一跤把他摔得很疼。
- You must have said something to hurt him badly,didn't you? 你肯定说了什么话使他很伤心，是不是?
- He loved her deeply and it hurt him badly when he learned the truth about her. 他深深地爱着她，得知有关她的真相时受到了很大的伤害。"
- Sir Henry will take some time to forget Miss Stapleton.He loved her deeply and it hurt him badly when he learned the truth about her. 他深深地爱着她，得知有关她的真相时受到了很大的伤害。”
- I hurt him badly. 我把他伤透了.
- His exclusion from the party hurt him very much. 被政党开除，他很伤心。
- The remark hurt him to the quick. 这话深深地伤害了他。
- His exclusion from the tennis club hurt him very much. 他未被吸收进网球俱乐部,这使他的自尊心大受伤害。
- Lack of money handicapped him badly. 缺少资金严重地妨碍了他。
- From west to east streams down the tumbling rill. 这翻滚的小河从西向东流去。
- The gang set about him, injuring him badly. 匪徒对他大打出手，打得他浑身是伤。
- His exclusion from the club hurt him very much. 俱乐部赶他出来，他很伤心。
- It won't hurt him to wait for a while. 让他等一会儿没什麽关系。
- I wouldn't hurt him for anything. 我不管怎么样都不会伤害他。
- Most swimmers take the tumble turn, for it is the fastest turn. 多数运动员采用翻腾式转身，因为这是最快的转身方式。
- I was unaware that I had hurt him. 我没有意识到我伤害了他。
- She treated him badly, but she never thought he'd walk out on her. 她待他很不好,可她从不认为他会抛弃她。
- Most swimmers take the tumble turn,for it is the fastest turn. 多数运动员采用翻腾式转身，因为这是最快的转身方式。
- She was badly hurt when she fell from the ladder. 她从梯子上跌下来，伤得很厉害。
- Her remarks hurt him more than she will ever know. 她永远想不到她的话会那样伤了他的心。泪就要夺眶而出了。