- Take one's colour from sb. 模仿某人，仿效某人
- Here are some candies from England; take one on me. 这是来自英国的糖果,尝一个吧!
- Some people are colour- blind: they cannot tell one colour from another. 有些人是色盲，他们不能区分各种颜色。
- As she became more annoyed Lucy' s colour changed. 罗茜越来越生气,脸色都变了。
- Despair bled all colour from his fantasies. 绝望使他的幻想黯然失色。
- The boy took one sip of the wine and spat it out. 那男孩子呷了一小口葡萄酒，但马上又吐了出来。
- Could you take one more shot for me from this angle? 你能不能从这个角度再帮我照一张啊?
- Take one dose of this cough syrup three times a day. 每天服三次这种止咳糖浆，每次服一剂量。
- Take one of these pill three times a day. 这些药片每日三片，每次一片。
- The sight was so horrible that Laura changed colour from fear. 这景象如此可怕，劳拉不由大惊失色。
- Take one dose of the medicine at bedtime. 就寝时服用该药一次。
- He would pass out if he took one more drink. 要是他再喝一杯酒的话，他就会醉倒了。
- Cherries vary in colour from almost black to yellow. 樱桃的颜色由近乎黑到黄各不相同。
- He took one sip of the wine and spat it out. 他抿了一口酒，又吐了出来。
- In this way the Fauves freed colour from its tradition. 解放了传统对色彩的束缚。
- Take one of these tablets last thing at night. 睡前吃一片这种药片。
- Take one dose, three times a day. 日服三次，每次服一剂。
- Whose sideburns are a different colour from the rest of their hair. 谁这么鼓捣自己头发的玛叔叔您倒是说说.
- Can you help me to take one time this? 你能帮我拿一下这个吗?
- I take one lump of sugar in my tea. 我在茶里放一块方糖。