- The boy took one sip of the wine and spat it out. 那男孩子呷了一小口葡萄酒，但马上又吐了出来。
- Take one dose of this cough syrup three times a day. 每天服三次这种止咳糖浆，每次服一剂量。
- Take one of these pill three times a day. 这些药片每日三片，每次一片。
- Take one dose of the medicine at bedtime. 就寝时服用该药一次。
- She’ s part of my lood ,we understand each other. 我们是同种人;能相互理解.
- He would pass out if he took one more drink. 要是他再喝一杯酒的话，他就会醉倒了。
- Take one of these tablets last thing at night. 睡前吃一片这种药片。
- Take one dose, three times a day. 日服三次，每次服一剂。
- Can you help me to take one time this? 你能帮我拿一下这个吗?
- He grumbles every so often, but that’s part of his strength. 他的确最近经常发牢骚，但是这是他动力的一部分。
- He took one sip of the wine and spat it out. 他抿了一口酒，又吐了出来。
- I take one lump of sugar in my tea. 我在茶里放一块方糖。
- Take one's courage in both hands. 勇往直前，敢作敢为。
- Tom would play the part of Sundance, originally Robert Redford’s part, and John Travolta would take up Paul Newman’s role as Butch. 阿汤哥将饰演桑德斯一角，原版中是由罗伯特雷德福德所扮演，而约翰特拉沃塔将继保罗纽曼后饰演布奇。
- She's five feet tall, give or take one inch or two. 她身高有5英尺，即使不到相差也不过一两英寸。
- Ada’s part in the play came at the tag end, and she got bored waiting. 爱达在剧中的角色是在最后出场，因此她等得不耐烦了。
- You should take one pill at a time. 一次服一颗。
- I took one look at the car and offered to buy it there and then. 我看了一眼那辆汽车当时就出价买了下来。
- There is not a lot going on in Massawa but that’s part of the appeal. 马萨瓦好玩的东西不多，这就吸引人地方的一部份了。
- Why don't you join us and take one together?. 你为何不跟我们一起照个相呢?