- Bill' s car is very powerful, and can go very fast. 比尔的汽车功率很大，可以开得很快。
- Unfortunately, just when we’d reached the top of one of the remotest passes, Dad’s car broke down. 不幸的是，正当我们到达其中一条偏僻的山路的顶端时，我爸爸的车子趴窝了。
- Tom s car ran out of gas, and he had to hitch a ride with a truck driver. 汤姆汽车的汽油用光了，他只好在路旁要求货车司机载一程。
- They cannot see that, since the first training step is to give up killing, if I sacrificed one of my subjects, I would be next on the altar! 他们没能明白，既然修习五学处的第一步就是戒杀生，如果我献祭了我的臣民就等是将我自己献上祭坛啊！
- This year' s car is an improvement on ( ie is better than ) last year' s model. 今年的汽车是去年型号的改进型.
- What is the greatest sacrifice one can make? 一个人能做的最大牺牲是什麽?
- The paper discusses the application of GPS on railway officer"s car. 主要讨论GPS(全球定位系统)在铁路公务车上的应用。
- On National Train Day in May 2008 Amtrak employees handed out bumper-stickers that read “I’m a trainiac”, apparently not realising the irony of placing such a message on one’s car. 2008年5月份的国家火车日时，全美铁路公司雇员们分到了“我是一个铁路人”的车贴，他们显然没有意识到，这种口号被贴在某人车上是怎样一种讽刺。
- Is it worth sacrificing one's personal interests for health? 为了健康牺牲嗜好,值得吗?
- Port Fuel injector deposits are one of the primary causes of drivability problem in today’s cars. 如今汽车遇到的动力性故障主要是孔式喷油嘴沉积物引起的。
- Catching the laughter on my mom's face, I said to Todd, "We are going to go put gas in my mom 's car. 看着妈妈脸上的笑容，我对托德说:“我们要去为妈妈的汽车加油了。”
- Neilson’s car, the attacker had jumped into the driver’s seat and was madly searching for the keys. 当他们俩赶到尼尔森的车前时，那名攻击者已跳入驾座并发狂地寻找钥匙。
- "Let us sacrifice one day in order to gain our whole lives, perhaps. “我们就牺牲一整天吧，也许能换来一辈子。”
- We analyze the industrial organization of China s car industry by means of SCP(structure,conduct,performance) model. 本文以产业组织理论哈佛学派的SCP(结构,行为,绩效)为研究范式,对我国轿车工业的产业组织状况进行分析。
- Putting the icon so boldly in a user’s face when it is almost never needed is a real affront, like pasting an advertisement on the windshield of somebody’s car. 在用户不需要时，将图标显眼地放在用户面前实际上表示一种公开的冒犯，就像在某人车子的挡风玻璃上粘贴广告一样。
- He sacrificed his car when he went abroad to work. 他到海外去工作的时候亏本出售了他的汽车。
- I noticed him with a girl once in a while and several times saw him all slicked up 16 going out in his family’s car on a Friday or Saturday night. 我有时看见他跟一个女孩子在一起，有几次在星期五或星期六晚上，我看见他打扮得漂漂亮亮地乘自己家的车外出。
- I would not sacrifice one sentiment of local attachment of yours, or of anyone whom I loved. 我也不会牺牲您或是我所喜欢的任何其他人的乡土之情的。
- The car industry is one of our biggest employers. 汽车工业是我们最大的雇主之一。
- If something starts to go wrong at an investment, the investor wants to be able to reach it in no more than an hour s car commute. 如果有点开始在投资出毛病, 投资者能够到达它在只达小时的汽车交换。