- Most people will recoil from a poisonous snake if they suddenly meet one. 大多数人在突然遇见一条毒蛇时都会退缩。
- So completely was Napopeon's downfall that Waterloo came to mean a crushing defeat. The phrase "meet one's waterloo" is used to describe someone who has been defeated badly. 拿破仑的彻底溃败使“滑铁卢战役”逐渐成为惨败的代名词。而短语“遭遇滑铁卢”则表示遭遇严重挫败。
- Meet one Sunday after the rosary. 随便哪个星期天诵完玫瑰经之后，都不妨去见见。
- Could meet one Sunday after the rosary. 随便哪个星期天，等诵完玫瑰经，不妨见见。
- Let's meet one of the adroit artisans. 我们就要去认识一位巧手中的巧手。
- I meet one of my friends at the coffee shop. 我在咖啡屋跟一个朋友见面。
- Last Sunday I happened to meet one of my old friends in the street. 上星期天我在街上碰巧遇见了我的一个老朋友。
- What was it like to meet one another for the first time? 你们第一次见面的情景是怎么样的呢?
- Herald: What was it like to meet one another for the first time? 你们第一次见面的情景是怎么样的呢?
- Peoples of the world could meet one another at a cricket or a football match. 世界各国的民众能在足球赛或板球赛上交锋。
- I met one of my friends in the street yesterday . 昨天，我在街上遇见一个朋友。
- There he met one old pal who was getting into oil. 在那儿他遇见了一个正从事石油业的老友。
- Americans are careful about how and when they meet one another's eyes. 美国人对如何以及何时进行目光接触是较为认真的。
- At our next meeting one week from today. 可知下次会议在下周召开。
- I met one of my friends in the street yesterday. 昨天,我在街上遇见一个朋友。
- Outside the house,we met one of Bothwell's men. 在房子外面，我们碰到了一个博思韦尔的人。
- Peoples of the world could meet one another at a cricket or a football match . 世界各国的民众能在足球赛或板球赛上交锋。
- Perhaps we have the fortune,to meet one day.There's no need for any reticence. 也许我们有缘;相逢某一天;一见如故无庸讳言.
- We have already met one series of specific enol equivalents. 我们已经遇到过一系列有特效的烯醇等当物。
- Yes,Mr. Hart is interested in meeting one of your salesmen. 是的，哈特先生有兴趣见贵公司的业务员。