- keep one's mouth shut; hold one's tongue; say nothing 钳口无言
- He knows how to keep his mouth shut. 他知道怎样保持沉默。
- He'd better keep his mouth shut, or else ... ! 他最好保持沉默，否则 ... !
- How can one keep his mouth shut and watch a man fall into a snare? 人总是要斗的，总是要钩心斗角的和人争逐的。
- A shut mouth keeps one from strife. 闭口不语使人避开争斗。
- keep one's mouth shut; keep mum; shut the mouth tightly and not speak 钳口不言
- He' d better keep his mouth shut, or else... ! 他最好保持沉默; 否则.
- Your friend Prieto can keep his mouth shut. 你的朋友普列托能守口如瓶。
- He didn't have the gumption to keep his mouth shut. 他这人不老练，嘴不严。
- When your heart is full, keep your mouth shut also. 在你心满意足的时候,千万不要声张。
- Just keep your dauber up and your mouth shut. 打起精神, 闭住嘴。
- You don't know the facts, so keep your mouth shut! 你不了解情况， 别多嘴!
- The principal thing in this world is to keep one s soul aloft. 人生在世首要大事是保持灵魂的高尚。
- You'd better keep his mouth shut. 你最好保持沉默。
- Keep your mouth shut and your eyes open. 少说话，多观察。（谚）
- The farmer keeps one ram and five ewes on his farm. 农夫在农场里养了一只公羊，五只母羊。
- He'd better keep his mouth shut, or else...! 他最好保持沉默; 否则...!
- She spooned milk into the baby's mouth. 她用汤匙把牛奶舀入婴儿口中。
- Keep your mouth shut and your ears open. [谚]少说为佳，多听为妙。
- I keep my mouth shut now. It pays. 现在我学会了如何避免争论，如何少讲话，使我得到了许多的好处。