- Inspire by the boy's help? 可以用吗?
- The boy was enfeebled by the cold. 那个男孩因感冒而虚弱无力。
- The guests were shocked by the boy's foul language. 男孩的粗话使客人们感到震惊。
- I guess the boy has been inspired by somebody else. 我猜这个孩子是受别人唆使的。
- The boy was enthralled by the stories of adventure. 这孩子被冒险故事迷住了。
- His glance roved the boy sitting by the window. 他的目光转来转去地看着坐在窗户旁边的男孩。
- The boy was set up by the unexpected praise. 意想不到的表扬使这个孩子感到振奋。
- The boy was staggered by the blow. 那男孩给揍得摇摇晃晃。
- His best music was inspired by the memory of his mother. 他最好的乐曲创作灵感来自怀念他的母亲。
- She was surprised by the boy's intelligence. 那男孩的智力使她很吃惊.
- Whom Who is the boy that is singing by the river? 在河边唱歌的那个男孩是谁?
- We were all taken in by the boy's little trick. 我们都被那个男孩的小伎俩骗了。
- B: Please ask the boy to stand by the window. 请叫那个男孩站在窗边。
- The boy caught the elephant by the nose. 小孩抓住了大象的鼻子。
- The boy was fascinated by the toys. 小孩被玩具迷住了。
- Inspired by the excitement of NYC hustle. 灵感来自纽约拥挤的但令人兴奋的城市人群。
- She was very inspired by the parable. 她从这则寓言中得到了启示。
- The boy was completely absorbed by the game. 游戏把男孩完全吸引住了.
- The music was well rendered by the boy. 这首乐曲这孩子处理得很好。
- The old man seized the boy by the collar. 老人抓住了那孩子的衣领。