- The umpire' s decision is always final. 裁判员的裁决总是不可改变的。
- You' ll have to abide by the referee' s decision. 你得遵从裁判的决定.
- The principal upheld the teacher 's decision . 校长肯定了老师的决定。
- If voted into law, it will nullify the CRB's decision. 如果这项提案被投票选入法律，它将使CRB的决定无效。
- Actually, it is your duty to inform him of the board 's decision . 实际上，您有义务把董事会的决定通知他。
- The boys had an altercation over the umpire' s decision. 男孩子们对裁判的判决颇有争议。
- The council' s decision will make or break the local theatre. 政务委员会将要决定当地剧院的命运.
- The judge' s decision was set aside by the Appeal Court. 法官的判决被上诉法庭驳回.
- Kinkerl said that NATO's decision was "correct and necessary". 金克尔说，北约的决定是“正确的和必要的”。
- The DSB’s decision could be ready in 90 days, officials say. 有关官员说，争端解决机构可能会在90天内做出决定。
- Company visits are an important part of NCO's decision making. 对这些公司进行参观是NCO决策的一个重要部分。
- We support Mexico’s decision to seek an FCL arrangement. 我们支持墨西哥寻求FCL安排的决定。
- The judge 's decision set a precedent for future cases of contempt of court . 法官的裁决为未来藐视法庭案创造了一个先例。
- His wife is not happy with her husband' s decision to take a graveyard shift. （他妻子不喜欢她老公上夜班的决定。
- The Government' s decision is a real kick in the teeth for the unions. 政府的决定是对工会的重大打击.
- It would have been shocking if he had gone against Copelli’s decision. 如果他做出的判罚和科佩利的决定相反，倒是不合适的。
- Barras said a few words to his companions and then gave the court 's decision . 巴勒斯对他的伙伴们说了几句，便宣布了法庭的判决。
- The OCA said CBS's decision to suspend the two hosts was not enough. 这些条规要求政府部门更加公开化地发布信息。
- It followed that Air NZ's decision to dismiss Ms Hudson was unjustified. 因此，纽航对哈德森所做出的解雇决定是不合法的。
- God blessed the seventh day and sanctified it. 上帝祝福第七天并且使它成为神圣的日子。