- Four tickets for the opera. 要四张这场歌剧的票。
- Ve got tickets for the Peking Opera. 我有京剧演出的票。
- Every last ticker for the opera has been sold. 该出歌剧的票已全部售完。
- I'd like to buy two tickets for the May 18th performance of Phantom of the Opera. 我想要买5 月18 日的两张票，看歌剧“幻象”。
- Can I get a ticket for the sight-seeing bus here? 是否可在此购买观光巴士券？
- They agreed to reserve four tickets for us. 他们答应给我们留四张票。
- May I be given four tickets for this evening ? 买4张今晚的票好吗?
- I've got two tickets for the Cup Final. 我弄到两张优胜杯决赛的票。
- No way I can sell20 ticket for the party. 欢送会的20张票我卖不出去。
- Can I get a ticket for the sight- seeing bus here? 是否可在此购买观光巴士券？
- I'd like to reserve four tickets for Saturday's matinee. 我要预订4张星期六日场的票。
- He complimented us with tickets for the football game. 他送给我们足球赛的门票。
- They are dressing up for the opera. 他们正在为演这出歌剧化装。
- Somebody just returned two stall tickets for the second show. 有人刚刚退来两张第二场的正厅票。
- Four tickets for the gallery, please 请给我四张顶层楼座的票.
- Do you have to dress for the opera? 你们到歌剧院一定要盛装打扮吗？
- The stables for the opera horses still exists. 歌剧院的马厩至今依然存在。
- I have got two tickets for the Bonnie Raitt concert. 我有两张BonnieRaitt音乐会的票。
- Can you secure me two good tickets for the concert? 你能为我弄到两张音乐会的好票吗?
- Two tickets for the gallery, please. 请卖给我两张顶楼的戏票。