- Found you a new cellie. 你有新狱友了。
- I have already found you a furnished apartment. 我已经替你找到了一套带有家具的公寓。
- I have always found you a very good girl. 我一直觉得你是一个非常好的姑娘。
- I've found you a hotel in Pari for three nights. 也找到了你在巴黎住三夜的旅馆。
- I'll find you a better place one of these day. 我会在最近的某一天里为你找一个更好的地方。
- I'll find you a better place one of these days. 我会在最近的某一天里为你找一个更好的地方。
- Never mind. I'm going to find you a good table. 没关系，我来给您找个好位子。
- I want to introduce to you a new program now. 我想给你们介绍一个新的课程。
- If you cross his palm with silver the car park attendant can always find you a place, even when the sign says full up. 如果你预先付费给停车场管理员，那么总会给你安排个位子，即使停车场已挂牌告知车已停满。
- Have you a new sheet for me, dear teacher? 老师,您能给我一张新纸吗?
- Try Best To Give You A New Feeling! 用心给您一种全新的感受!
- Take a pill.I will buy you a new one. 别生气。我给你买个新的。
- Teacher: Good morning.Aer you a new pupil? 早上好,你是位新同学吗?
- ZHOU: Are you a new servant here? 周朴园你是新来的下人?
- I am forwarding you a new dictionary. 奉上新词典一部。
- Try it and it will bring you a new experience. 您不妨尝试一下，相信会给您带来全新的感受。
- Gary give you a new design or something? 给你新的设计方案或是什么东西?
- Good morning. Are you a new pupil? 早上好。你是位新同学吗?
- We shall issue you a new residence permit. 我们会再为您补发新的居留证。
- I must apologize.I'll buy you a new one tomorrow. 我必须向道歉。明天我会买一本新的给你。