- Pride is the mask of one’s fault. 骄傲是掩饰错误的假面具。
- But Dustin felt that it was everyone else’s fault. 但是达斯汀却认为所有的人都有问题。
- From a neighbour 's fault a wise man corrects his own . 聪明人从邻人的错误中吸取教训。
- Blow up Mode: Shout and holler, bullet-spitting, unselective in words, teeth gritting, insinuating other’s faults. 愤怒式的生气：大吼大叫、口不择言、咬牙切齿、指桑骂槐。
- What is there to be ashamed of confessing one's errors? 承认自己的错误有什么可羞惭的呢?
- We should be apt to Ridicule and Despise its Vanity, Partial Judges that we are! Of our own Excellencies, and other Men' s Faults. 我们一定会笑它是如何虚荣吧!我们就是这种偏心的审判官，偏向于自己的优点、别人的毛病!
- We should be apt.to Ridicule and Despise its Vanity, Partial Judges that we are! Of our own Excellencies, and other Men' s Faults. 我们一定会笑它是如何虚荣吧!我们就是这种偏心的审判官，偏向于自己的优点、别人的毛病!
- plainly avow one’s fault (guilt) 直截了当地认错(或罪)
- User errors may not be your application’s fault, but they are its responsibility. How are you going to fix them? 用户的错误不是程序的错误，但是这是程序的责任，你该如何修正它?
- The need for cumbersome airport checks to thwart terrorism is hardly BAA's fault either. 为防范恐怖主义而必须进行繁琐的机场安检也很难说是BAA的错。
- He has many faults, but vanity is not one of them. 他有很多缺点，但并没有虚荣心。
- The paper discuss how to judge ADSL net s fault, analyze the reason of the fault and put forward the disposal of the fault. 探讨了怎样判断ADSL的故障、分析常见故障的产生原因和提出这些故障相应的处理方法。
- confess one's faith in, or allegiance to. 表明某人信仰或忠贞于。
- Party B shall be liable for compensating for any damage it caused to the premises and facilities resulting from Party B's fault or negligence. 如因乙方的过失或过错致使房屋及设施受到损坏，乙方应负修复及赔偿责任。
- I have to confess to a hatred of modern literature. 我得承认我不喜欢现代文学作品。
- She is one of the best hurdlers in the world. 她是世界上最优秀的跨栏选手之一。
- Taking a example for the complex electronic equipment"s fault intelligent diagnose, author discussed the application significance of ANNES. 以复杂电子设备的故障智能诊断为例，讨论了ANNES技术的实际应用价值，并对故障诊断实例的结果进行了深入分析。
- I confess you are right on one point. 我承认你在某一点上是正确的。
- I confess to being proud of my son's success. 我自认以儿子的成功为荣。
- Is it a user’s fault for not knowing how to use the program properly, or is it the fault of the program for not making the choices and effects clearer? 是用户因为不知道到底该如何正确使用程序的错? 还是程序没有更清楚地说明选择和结果的错?