- What a surprise!Chicken and fries! 多么惊奇呀!鸡肉和炸薯条!
- Chicken and fries. 鸡肉和炸薯条。
- I have chicken and French fries for lunch. 我午餐吃了鸡肉和炸蕃薯条.
- I had chicken and French fries for lunch. 我午饭吃了鸡肉和炸薯条。
- The hawk snatched the chicken and flew away. 老鹰抓住小鸡飞走了。
- At our picnic we has fried chicken and roasting ears. 野餐时，我们吃炸鸡和熟玉米。
- He's as tender as a chicken and not up to hard manual work. 他吃不了苦，胜任不了艰苦的体力劳动。
- I'd like to order a hamburger and fries. 来个汉堡包和薯条吧。
- Chicken and ducks are two types of fowl. 鸡和鸭是两种家禽。
- His very own goldfish, with tartar sauce and fries? 他自己的金鱼,要油炸沾乘?
- She's no chicken and shouldn't be riding on the back of a motorbike at her age. 她年纪不小了，不应该在这种年龄时再骑坐在摩托车后面了。
- Save it, lady. Just get me a burger and fries. 不必客套了,小姐。就给我一份汉堡包和薯条吧。
- We cut it into thin slices and fry it. 我们把它切成薄片并用油煎。
- The children want hamburgers and fries for lunch. 孩子们午餐想吃汉堡包和炸土豆条。
- She heaped chicken and ham upon her plate. 她把鸡子火腿堆了她一盘子。
- Give me a cheeseburger and fries. 给我一个吉士汉堡和炸薯条。
- Please give me a cheeseburger and fries. 一个芝士汉堡加薯条。
- Yes, please take some chicken and dumpling. 是的，请带些鸡肉和饺子。
- Could I just geta burger and fries? 我能要个汉堡包和薯条吗？
- We dined off half a chicken and salad. 我吃了半只鸡还有色拉。