- Burum Stephen H. 斯蒂芬·H·伯拉姆
- Bannister, Norman T.Begg, Stephen H. 书刊名 Infectious disease /Barbara A.
- Shih Stephen H. 施河(1935-),台湾人,生物学教授。
- Goulding Stephen J.Bonasera and Laurence H. 作者：Katsunori Nonogak Luna Abdallah Evan H.
- Stephen carried the world before him with his new invention. 斯蒂芬克服重重困难，作出了一项新的发明。
- Stephen used a highly successful come-on when she sold her house. 斯蒂芬出售她的房子时招引买主的手法十分高超。
- Stephen's behaviour occasioned his parents much anxiety. 斯蒂芬的行为使其父母十分担心。
- Stephen is bound to last out at his only daughters' wedding. 斯蒂芬必定要在他独生女儿结婚时花一大笔钱。
- Stephen acknowledged Henry as (ie recognized his claim to be) his heir. 斯蒂芬接受亨利为他的继承人。
- / Gillespie, Stephen H. 作者：Bamford; Kathleen B.
- We've developed the project from an original idea by Stephen. 我们根据斯蒂芬的设想制定了这个计划。
- I've been on good terms with Stephen ever since he married my sister. 自从斯蒂芬取了我妹妹后，我一直同他关系很好。
- How do you pronounce p - h - l - e - g - m ? 你怎样读“p-h-l-e-g-m”这个单词?
- Stephen catches sight of a table near the window. 斯蒂芬看见靠窗有张空桌位。
- Letter "O" stands for oxygen and "H" for hydrogen. 字母“O”代表氧，“H”代表氢。
- Stephen opened the door and the cat whipped in. 斯蒂芬打开门，这只猫一闪而入。
- Codex Committee on Food H hygiene. 国际食品卫生规范委员会。
- That night Stephen took shelter in a barn. 那天斯蒂芬在一间马棚里过了夜。
- Smoking is detrimental to your h. 吸烟有害健康。
- Jane is infatuated with Stephen but he doesn't care tuppence for her. 简迷恋斯蒂芬，可是他对她根本不在乎。