- Let me see that gray and blue one. 让我看看那条蓝色和灰色相间的。
- Please show me the blue one in my size. 请把我的尺寸的那件蓝的给我看看。
- Which seems better, the red one or the blue one? 哪一个显得更好，红的还是蓝的？
- I swapped my red scarf for her blue one. 我用我的红围巾换了她的蓝围巾。
- The nephew made free with his uncle' s money. 这侄儿乱花他叔叔的钱。
- Mary has a red pencil and Jane has a blue one. 玛丽有一枝红铅笔,珍妮有一枝蓝的。
- The treasurer embezzled 2000 of the club 's money. 司库盗用了俱乐部2000英镑.
- You look very smart in that blue one. 喜欢,你穿那套蓝西装看起来很帅。
- I mean the blue one, not the green one. 我指的是那个蓝的,不是绿的。
- The yellow jacket is as expensive as the blue one. 黄茄克衫和蓝茄克衫一样贵。
- I really think you'd do well to take the blue one. 我确实认为你还是买那个蓝色的好。
- I'd like to exchange this red dress for a blue one. 我想要把这红洋装换成蓝色的。
- Well then, how about this blue one? 那么，这件蓝色的怎么样?
- Which jacket do you like? I like the blue one. 你喜欢哪件夹克衫？我喜欢那件蓝色的。
- In time, all Sam' s money was paid back in this way. 山姆所有的钱终于都用这种办法归还了。
- Is this light blue one all right? 浅蓝色那条行吗?
- Do you think a blue one will do? 您看蓝色的行吗?
- Asked for tarter’s money but wound up settling for the MLE. 最好翻成“首发的薪水”，还有后面不咋地的结局没翻。
- I shall take the blue one for choice. 要挑的话，我就挑那蓝色的。
- He had Andersen tutored and schooled at university with the king’s money. 他用国王的经费让安徒生接受家教的个别指导，并到大学去上课。