- The authorities put up barriers and struck a blow against freedom. 当局设置了障碍物，反对为争取自由的斗争。
- Rave against one's imaginary enemies. 狂怒地攻击臆想中的敌人。
- The light from one side leaves half the subject' s face in shadow. 因光线来自一边; 画中人的脸有一半成为阴暗部分.
- blow against one's face 迎面吹来
- We dealt a telling blow against the invaders. 我们给入侵者以狠狠的一击。
- He struck a blow against slavery. 他反对奴隶制度。
- The boys hustled against one another. 那些男孩互相挤来挤去。
- We struck a blow against the boss. 我们与老板作对。
- A mark made against one's record for a fault or for misconduct. 记过因某人的过失或行为不检点而在其档案中作的标记
- The man' s face was puce with rage. 那人的脸都气紫了.
- A blow against his head made it seem to explode. 他的脑袋上挨了一下，痛得像要炸裂开一样。
- Ann' s face and back are covered with freckles. 安的脸上和背上长满了雀斑.
- Hilary' s face became very grave. 希拉里的面容变得非常严峻。
- Mr. Baker' s face slowly turned red. 贝克先生的脸慢慢地变红了。
- To reveal against one's desire or will. 泄露愿望，泄露欲望泄露某人的愿望或欲望
- The boy 's face betrayed him to be cheerful. 那个男孩的脸显示出他很高兴。
- Musashi: Two against one? What a wuss. 武藏：二对一？简直就像个胆小鬼。
- Kyousuke shot a quick peek at Madoka?s face. 恭介很快的瞥了一眼阿圆的脸。
- He set them against one another. 他唆使他们相互指责。
- You can see a little bit of KMM's face! 可以从图中看到一点金明民的脸。）