- Big mouthful often chokes. 食物满口须防噎。
- Big mouthful often chokes . 食物满口须防噎。
- Big mouth fills often choke. 贪多会噎着。
- Big mouthfuls often choke 贪多必噎着
- He took a big mouthful of the soup. 他喝了一大口。
- A kiss of the mouth often does not touch the heart. 接吻往往不是心心相印的。
- He scooped up some water with his hands and took a big mouthful. 他捧起水来喝了一大口。
- He has a big mouth,but he means well. 他说话冒失，但心意是好的。
- The eldest brother had a very big mouth. 老大有张大嘴，
- Shut up! You really have a big mouth. 收声!你话真多!
- Don't tell her anything. She's got a big mouth. 什么也别跟她说,她太多嘴。
- You didn't last'cause you have a big mouth. 被炒是因为你大嘴巴。
- I don't like Mitch. He has a big mouth. 我不喜欢米奇,他爱说大话。
- The boy has two small eyes and a big mouth. 这个男孩有双大眼睛和一张大嘴。
- Do you know Miss Potter has got a Big mouth. 你知道波特小姐很多嘴吗?
- He has a big mouth, but he means well. 他说话冒失， 但出于善意。
- The prophet, his fan stupid a big mouth! 愚蠢的预言家，自己扇了自己一个大嘴巴！
- Gees, my roommate is such a big mouth! 天啊，我的室友真是一个大嘴巴。
- A toothpick is the object most often choked on by Americans. 美国人最常噎到的物品是牙签?
- Your big mouth and glib tongue are spouting all kinds of nonsense. 你只靠一张油嘴，胡说八道。