- Results 82 9% cases with obstructive of aquaeductus cerebri,20% cases with cerebral base cistern adhesion.
- 39 male rabbits were divided into donor and recipient groups and catheters were inserted in the anterior horn of both lateral ventricles and aquaeductus cerebri.
- Is the Pseudotumor Cerebri the Cause of Primary Empty Sella?
- Methods:MR studies of 9 patients with gliomatosis cerebri were performed.
- Conclnsion: The cisterna longitudinal cerebrum and cisterna fossae lateralis cerebri was increasing after 50 years old.