aortic dissecting aneurysm
- Objective To explore the effect of color Doppler echocardiography on the diagnosis of aortic dissecting aneurysm (ADA).
- Objective:To improve the diagnostic and treatment levels of aortic dissecting aneurysm in order to reduce death rate.
- C on clu sion Surgical technique combined with proper methods of CPB is the most i mportant factor for treatment of thoracic aortic dissecting aneurysm.
- Objective: To explore the key points of care for Aortic Dissecting Aneurysm patient who is undergoing an operation of endovascular exclusion.
- Angiography revealed abdominal aortic dissecting aneurysm with involvement of left renal artery, which was considered to be contraindication for surgical intervention.