- Saphenous vein graft occlusion is a main reason for the failure of coronary bypass grafting.
- Tissue Factor and Platelet Glycoprotein IB-alpha Alleles Are Associated with Age at First Coronary Bypass Operation Donahue BS, et al.
- When asked about the scar on his head, he confabulated wholly implausible explanations: he had undergone dental surgery or a coronary bypass operation.
- Three patients had coronary bypass surgery, 48 patients had cardiotonic, 31 had antihypertensive and 19 had antiarrhythmic therapies before surgery.
- Conclusion: Optimized strategy of fluid management reduces the requirement of vasoconstrictor during off-pump coronary bypass.