- The principal perturbing forces for launch vehicles, both on the launch pad and in flight, are the aerodynamic loads produced by winds.
- Q. So you enjoyed yourself, but do you think the public will have fun too next year with the aerodynamic loads and the slicks?
- The down wash flow calculated in an example of a certain helicopter can be used for aerodynamic load calculation of blades.
- An analysis of flight test results was conducted to explain the effects of winglets on aerodynamic load, control-stability and performances.
- Abstract: here is larger effect of flow angle-of-attack caused by highaltitude wind on aerodynamic load and flight environment in rocket flighting.