名词 aerodynamic force:
- forces acting on airfoils in motion relative to the air (or other gaseous fluids)
- The aerodynamic forces on any control surface produce a moment about the hinge.
- This curvature of the flow field alters the pressure distribution and the aerodynamic forces from their values in translational flight.
- The aerodynamic forces can rapidly increase with the increase of the bridge's height and wind-speed.
- The use of expression such as these for the aerodynamic forces converts the differential equations of motion into integro-differential equations.
- The aerodynamic forces acting on trains increase greatly under strong cross-wind,which is closely associated with train stability.