- an organism (especially a bacterium) that requires air or free oxygen for life
- In all samples,positive rate of isolation was 74.6%,among them aerobe was 75.62%,and anaerobe,24.38%.
在 185例标本中 ,细菌阳性检出率为 74 6%25 ,其中需氧菌检出率占 75 6 2%25 ,厌氧菌占 2 4 38%25 ;
- Fostering of aerobe and anaerobe before and after root canal sterilization with microwave.
- Methods Clinical blood culture of aerobe, anaerobe and L form bacteria were done simultaneously.
- Tests on the bactericidal action, activity of aerobe and the promotion action of algae growth wore carried out.
- Among these samples, thepositive cases of pure anaerobe and pure aerobe occupy 16. 0%and 8. 0% respectively, both positive is 76. 0%.