- a species of Gram-negative aerobic bacteria that produce gas and acid from sugars and are sometimes involved in the souring of milk
- Bacterial infection due to Aerobacter aerogenes
- Keywords Nitrate of rare earth;Aerobacter aerogenes;antibacterial activity;microcalorimetric method;
- The aerogen algae take much of the oxygen from the water, fish .
- Colistin is active against most strains of gram negative bacteria including P. aeruginosa, E. coli, K. pneumoniae, Aerobacter.
多粘菌素是最积极反对株革兰氏阴性菌包括绿脓杆菌，大肠杆菌，肺炎克雷伯菌 ， 产气。
- Further types of bacteria that were found include Bacillus, Serratia marcesens and Enterobacter aerogenes.