- It permits the use of adjacency, truncation, proximity, operators and field limits to locate precisely the items you need.
- It permits the use of adjacency, truncation, proximity, operators and field limits to find precisely the items you need.
- The advantage of this approach is the low complication rate, and the disadvantage is the small operative field limited to the superior third of the clivus.
- The field artillery pounded away at the for tress.
- The crowd cheered as the teams entered the field.
- On the map the drains of each field are laid sown.