aerial gravity measurement
- The apparatus used for the gravity measurement is relatively cheap and handy.
- In this paper, the formula which calculates the geoid changes is deduced by the repetition gravity measurement.
- Determination of the maximum radius for terrain correction in regional gravity measurement is of significance for improving accuracy of the Bouguer anomaly.
- The gravity ma Pis the main production of gravity measurement and has extensive application in some areas, such as geologic and prospect.
- The main gravity measurement manners are satellite altimetry, airborne gravity measurement and ship gravity measurement.