adverse rising of pathogenic factors
- The infection of human follicle mite is one of pathogenic factors to some dermatosises.
- But the understanding of pathogenic factors and anti-pathogenic factors should be furthered.
- A symptom resulting from the ad-verse rising of stomach-energy causingthe indurated mass caused by the accu-mulation of pathogenic evils.
- The therapy for invigoration should be applied first and associated with elimination of pathogenic factors.
- Eliminating pathogens means getting rid of pathogenic factors to facilitate and recover the strength of vial qi.