- More acute inequality is wrongly perceived as an adverse consequence of globalisation.
- Results All the reconstructed urethra survived without contracture or stricture except one infection, which healed with no adverse consequence.
- To have serious, usually adverse consequences.
- The student will plagiarize the work to give his study to bring the adverse consequences.
- With phase sequence control to prevent motor reversal due to the adverse consequences.
- Although a low-salt diet if difficult to achieve, be aware that the low-salt diet can be "overdone" with possible adverse consequences.