advantage of international competition
- It's a rule of international competition.
- This paper studies the development problems of international trade on the basis of technological advantage of backwardness.
- For example, companies do not need to venture abroad to feel the bracing sting of international competition.
- He took advantage of her while she was drunk.
- Karl Marx believes that international trade inequality will gradually disappear with the intensification of international competition.