advantage and shortcoming
- Objective To introduce the advantage and shortcoming of transnaso-sphenoidal microsurgery for pituitary adenomas.
- The one step and the two steps used in the synthesis of MMT and their advantage and shortcoming are described.
- The process and equipment of potassium sulfate based on Mannheim process are introduced; its advantage and shortcoming is analyzed.
- Objective To explore the method and its advantage and shortcoming of exposing recurrent largngeal nerve(RLN) during operation of thyroid.
- Methods: We collected 12 cases who had be treated by mammoplasty, then studied and compared the advantage and shortcoming to several types of mammoplasty.