Advancing gastric carcinoma
- Objective To evaluate the significance of combined therapy for advanced gastric carcinoma (AGC).
- Conclusion The new way of gastric and pyloric reconstruction has bteter long-term effects for the treatment of advanced gastric carcinoma.
- Abstract:Objective:To explore the value of CT in the preoperative assessment of resectability of advanced gastric carcinoma.
- Objective:To study the CT staging and TNM staging based on the CT findings of advanced gastric carcinoma in order to make adequate therapy planning.
- Methods The sCT results of 53 cases of advanced gastric carcinoma undergone gastrectomy were compared with surgical pathologic findings.
- Conclusion:The embolism with elemene emulsion is a hopeful method to treat the advanced gastric carcinoma of being unable to operation.