Advancement of extraocular muscle
- Materials and Results In 322 patients with MG, 18 cases had alternative involvement of extraocular muscle (EOM) (5 6%).
- The surgical principle should strive to eliminate restrictive factors,while recession or suspension of extraocular muscle is indicative.
- There were 2 cases of ptosis, 3 cases of deformed pupil, 2 cases of extraocular muscle impairment with in 6 months after operation.
- Congenital fibrosis of extraocular muscle (CFEOM) is a rare autosomal hereditary disorder.The clinical phenotypes are varied.
- Objective To investigate the surgical timing of extraocular muscle surgery and its effect for stationary thyroid-associated ophthalmopathy (TAO).