Advanced Training Squadron
- Both Red Flag and Northern Edge last two weeks and are run by the 353rd Combat Training Squadron at Eielson AFB.
- Also nominated in the awards were Sergeant Gareth Smith, aged 37, from the RAF Catering Training Squadron at RAF Halton, near Aylesbury, Bucks.
- The e-learning system offers basic and advanced training for specific topics at low cost.
- Advanced training programs available for those who demonstrate outstanding ability.
- Intensify the analysis and study of the training information, promote the development of the advanced training theory and techniques.