Adult Monochamus alternatus
- Volatiles from wattles of Pinus massoniana and EAG responses of the adult Monochamus alternatus to the identified chemicals
- Therefore biting nidi in healthy pines was another way of damage caused by Monochamus alternatus adults.
- Does the contact sex pheromone of Japanese pine sawyer, Monochamus alternatus, exist?
- It indicated:the muturation feeding of monochamus alternatus adults was mainly on one-year-old twigs.
- The impact of stand types on the population quantities of Monochamus alternatus was not significant.