- bushy annual widely grown in China and Japan for the flour made from its seeds
- With MS culture medium, adsuki bean (Phaseolus angularis Wight) plants were regenerated at a high frequency (74%) from epicotyl explants in vitro.
- Genetic variability of agronomic traits of adsuki bean in Hebei province
- Effects of phosphate application on phosphorus content and yield of Adsuki bean
- The study on accumulation and partitioning of nitrogen phosphorus and potassium in adsuki bean
- I cannot afford to go because I haven't a bean.
- I haven't a bean, so I can't pay you.