- Results showed that PUPr had better adsorptive power for hard alkali ligand and its adsorptive rate was rapid. A gram PUPr could adsorb 4.05 milli-mole SO2 in one hour.
- The adsorption rate of BSA on TiO_2 surface was lower than that on HAP surface.
- The adsorption rate of NKA-9 to Bilirubin in hematoplasma is close to 95% under better conditions.
- Sintering at high temperature may enhance densification and decrease the moisture adsorption rate.
- At this rate we won't be able to afford a holiday.