- having capacity or tendency to adsorb or cause to accumulate on a surface
- An adsorptive material, such as activated charcoal.
- The theory is applicable also to simple adsorptive irreversible systems.
- This machine is suitable for cleaning the adsorptive cotton on the surface of carious felt-covered rollers for different types of spinning frames.
- However, the adsorptive capacity of CSN was slightly low as compared to the LSN.
- The best choice for separating diethylbenzene is the adsorptive separation by zeolite adsorbents in high efficiency.