adsorption isothermal model
- The adsorption behaviour of dodecylamine obeyed Flory-Huggins isotherm model.
- A mathematical model of adsorption of phenol in soil has been studied using linear function of adsorption isotherm.
- The mixed micelle behavior,various adsorption isotherm types and allocation of surfactant in oil and water were considered in the model.
- In this study, adsorption kinetic experiments, adsorption isotherm experiments and model fitting were performed to explore the adsorption phenomena.
- Dye adsorption can be described by a multilayer adsorption isotherm curve.