adsorption capacity factor Kf
- Thec polyamide adsorption capacity for flavone was 115mg/g.
- The adsorption capacity of NK 110 for cholic acid was 93% which was better than Amberlite XAD-4 resin (75%) .
- The adsorption capacity reduced to 10.37mg/g when they were regenerated by thermal decomposition method.
- LSD-263 ion-exchange resins were used in the experiments,and its saturation adsorption capacity is 12.08mg/ml.
- Experimental results indicated that the adsorption capacity of CeCF to F~(-) was 5.88 mmol.