- We deem very highly of his administrative talent.
- APMI is, and will always focus on career education to cultivate outstanding and much-needed administrative talents for Shanxi province.
- Our company allocated the consummate examine equipment and soft-design, collected a lot of high-quality administrative talents.
- Beside, Linkman also owns an extraordinarily powerful advisory body, including famous scholars, headmasters, enterprise administrative talents, etc.
- Many of his classmates were puzzled at his decision to take up the teaching profession because he had displayed a rare administrative talent.
- The company concentrates many excellent administrative talents and technical personals in domestic printing field from administrative offices to each production department.