administrative procedure hearing
- Because of lake of " administrative procedure law " in China,the flaw of administrative decision hearing is obvious.
- The Administrative Procedure Act (APA) governs these activities.
- An official who is rigidly devoted to the details of administrative procedure.
- Hearing is the core system of the modern evidentiary procedure law, which is an important method for people to participate in administrative procedures.
- Another is the rules specified by Congress in the Administrative Procedure Act (APA).