administration pursuant to law
- Those causing damages to the insurer or insured deliberately or by neglect shall be liable for compensation pursuant to law.
- Insurance companies shall be subject to the supervision and check pursuant to law.
- The appraisal organizations or experts legally retained to make appraisal and evaluation of the insured risks shall do so impartially pursuant to law.
- The Board shall make the decision or ruling for a concluded case pursuant to law.
- When handling accounting affairs pursuant to law, an accountant shall be subject to the direction and supervision of managerial officers.