- The Administrative Procedure Act (APA) governs these activities.
- An official who is rigidly devoted to the details of administrative procedure.
- Besides, we are also reviewing our consultant selection and administration procedures.
- Another is the rules specified by Congress in the Administrative Procedure Act (APA).
- Since its original enactment in 1946, the Administrative Procedure Act has been amended and recodified several times.
- Manifestations of Violating Administrative Procedure and its Legal Consequences.