adjustment works expenses
- Basically all work expenses can be reimbursed. For example, business trip expenses, client expenses, etc.
- Repair, remodeling and adjustment works must only be done by appropriately trained technicians or specially skilled personnel.
- No subsidy for work expenses may be reimbursed until theperson who handles it and the director in-charge affixes their namessimultaneously.
- In the Task Name field, select the material resource you want to adjust work amounts for across the time period.
- It analyzes the potentiality of the infilled adjustment of the blocks in Sazhong development area, and provides an evidence for the future infilled adjustment work.