- Adjunct professors have a doctorate. 附属教授有博士头衔。
- Adjunct professors may have a doctorate. 助理教授也可能有博士学位。
- But I have a doctor's appointment in the afternoon. 但我后天下午跟医生约好了。
- Many large resorts have a doctor in residence. 许多大的娱乐场所都有驻院医生。
- Lordy, we`ve got to have a doctor. 老天爷呀;我们一定要有个大夫.
- And an adguntsAn adjunct professor is higher hired to teach for a limited time, usually once a masterone semester.Adgunt proressors Adjunct professors may have a doctoriot, but doctorate. 兼职教授可能拥有博士学历，但他们获得的报酬却比那些终生制教授低，并且没有工作保障。
- A professor has a fund of knowledge. 教授有丰富的知识。
- Medical ethics (ie those observed by the medical profession) forbid a doctor to have a love affair with a patient. 行医道德有规定，禁止医生与病人谈恋爱。
- Somebody get a doctor! I think this woman's had a heart attack. 谁去把医生找来! 我看这女人心脏病发作了。
- Anthony Bruck had a doctorate in linguistics. 安东尼?布鲁克就是语言学博士。
- The child has a temperature. Send for a doctor. 孩子发烧了,去请医生来。
- A: I have a doctors appointment. （我约好要去看医生。）
- He has a brother who is a doctor. 内含他不止有一个兄弟。
- I had a run-in with a doctor there. 我跟那儿的医生拌了两句嘴!
- Many are assistant or adjunct professors. 很多都是助理或者附属教授。
- The professor had a consistent attitude towards all his students. 这位教授对他所有的学生一视同仁。
- She had a good friend who was a doctor of laws. 她有一个好朋友,是一位法学博士。
- An adjunct professor of history. 辅助历史教授
- James Bond： Do you have a doctorate in that as well? 詹姆斯·德：你有这方面的博士头衔吗?
- The professor has a great number of all kinds of books. 教授有很多不同种类的书籍.